Macbook Pro 13", 2.3GHz Quad, 512GB
I bought new Macbook Pro.
- 2.3GHz quad-core 8th-generation Intel Core i5 processor
- Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655
- 8GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 memory
- 512GB SSD storage1
- Retina display with True Tone
- Touch Bar and Touch ID
- Four Thunderbolt 3 ports
First of all, I tell you previous laptop I used was Macbook Air 13", Early 2014.
- Faster than previous thing
- Keyboard is good feeling to press a key - just personel feeling
- Touch ID is convenience when I log in the Mac OS or purchase something in App Store.
- Retina display is awesome.
Maybe you feel strange due to little items of evaluation. Actually, I cannot find out what is the most chagned feature and next. Yes, CPU is more powerful but view points of me, just hardwares are upgraded, added and that's it.
I have used Macbook series over 10 years, I do not need more new things, just need convenience and accustomed it. I missed power plug known as magsafe. Magsafe had kept the laptop from me when moving laptop with very careless.
Better, if 'magsafe' still remained.